Monday, June 16, 2008

Aaacckkkkk!!!!!!

What I did this weekend -
Packed. Wrapped up work at UF(at least momentarily. Packed and cleaned. Spent time with my sister, Jennifer, & my nieces, Kayla & Kendall, who popped in from North Carolina on a whim! Had a lot of playground time. Visited Poe Springs & had a picnic. Packed and cleaned some more. Rented a car (twice - it's a long story - I won't get into it). Met with our new tenant/ roommate to show him the ropes. Talked with James several times to discuss the countless things that needed tending. Packed and cleaned. Still packing and cleaning - will it ever end?

What James did this weekend -
Went to a fish fry at our new neighbors place. Went fishing in the gulf with some new friends (he said he was really tired afterwards, because he had to get up at 3:00am - I was probably only mildly sympathetic). Studied and did homework(still can't believe that James is back in school -neither can he.) Listened to me melt down at least once or twice about whatever freaked me out at that moment....

My plan is to leave tomorrow - early. My program starts Thursday. We are hoping to be able to move into our temporary new place tomorrow - pending some painting and other odd jobs that need completing by our landlords. I need somewhere to unload the rental!

No comments: